TABLE OF CONTENT
SCOPE AND THEMES
What you need to know:
Consumer survey data
Abbreviations and terms
Companies mentioned in this report:
Size of the ethnic population
Figure 1: “Visible minority” group numbers and percentage of total population, 2006 and 2031 (proj.)
Level of optimism about the economic future
Figure 2: Attitudes about Canada and future opportunities, by race, February 2013
To Read the Complete Report with TOC Visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis-details/multicultural-marketing-for-financial-services-canada-april-2013
These demographic groups are a good audience for financial services institutions who can provide additional services that add value. Quality advisory services—whether in person or online—are one significant way to appeal to these groups that place a lot of emphasis on education, and may have the added advantage of increasing the level of trust.
Some questions answered in this report include:
- What is the level of assimilation and how does that impact economic behavior in Canada?
- How optimistic are multicultural respondents about the Canadian economic outlook, as well as for that of their own households?
- What are the financial goals that will impact demand for financial products?
- What are the preferred sources of financial advice and loans/funding that will also impact demand?
- How do Canadian multiculturals prefer to obtain financial information? What marketing channels do they pay attention to?
To Buy The Copy of This Report Visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/167585
MarketResearchReports.Biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are especially designed to save time and money of our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948