Global Geotextiles Market 2012-2016
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Geotextiles market to grow at a CAGR of 10.96 percent over the period 2012-2016. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the increasing demand for geotextiles in road and railway construction. The Global Geotextiles market has also been witnessing an increased use of natural geotextiles. However, the rise in raw material prices could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
To Read The Complete Report with TOC :
TechNavio's report, the Global Geotextiles Market 2012-2016, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the market in Asia, North America, Europe, and the ROW; it also covers the Global Geotextiles market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
The key vendors dominating this space include GSE Holding Inc., Officine Maccaferri S.p.A., NAUE GmbH and Co. KG., Royal TenCate N.V.
The other vendors mentioned in the report are Fibertex Nonwovens A/S, Fiberweb Plc, Global Synthetics Pty. Ltd., Low and Bonar plc, Propex Operating Company LLC, Tenax Group Inc.
To Buy a Copy Of This Report:-
Key questions answered in this report:
· What will the market size be in 2016 and what will be the growth rate?
· What are key market trends?
· What is driving this market?
· What are the challenges to market growth?
· Who are the key vendors in this market space?
· What are the market opportunities and threats faced by key vendors?
· What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948