TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) Semiconductor market in the Apparel industry to grow at a CAGR of 19.8 percent over the period 2012-2016. Mandates made by retail giants that require suppliers to use RFID is one of the key factors contributing to this market growth. The Global RFID Semiconductor market in the Apparel industry has also been witnessing increasing R&D spending. However, the high initial investment required to deploy RFID devices could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
To Read The Complete Report with TOC :-
TechNavio's report, the Global RFID Semiconductor Market in the Apparel Industry 2012-2016, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the market in the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the Global RFID Semiconductor market in the Apparel industry landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
The key vendors dominating this space include NXP Semiconductors, Impinj Inc., Alien Technology Corp., and EM Microelectronic- Marin SA.
To Buy a Copy Of This Report:-
Key questions answered in this report:
· What will the market size be in 2016 and what will be the growth rate?
· What are key market trends?
· What is driving this market?
· What are the challenges to market growth?
· Who are the key vendors in this market space?
· What are the market opportunities and threats faced by key vendors?
· What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948