TechNavio's analysts forecast the Automation market in India to grow at a CAGR of 7.94 percent over the period 2012-2016. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the need to improve the decision-making system. The Automation market in India has also been witnessing the development of customized automation solutions. However, the lack of availability of skilled workforce could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
To Read The Complete Report with TOC :-
TechNavio's report, the Automation Market in India 2012-2016, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Automation market in India landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
The key vendors dominating this space include ABB Ltd., Honeywell International Inc., and Siemens AG.
The other vendors mentioned in this report are Applied Material Inc., Apriso Corp., Aspen Technologies Inc., Emerson Electric Co., General Electric Co., IBM Corp., Invensys plc, Oracle Corp., PSI AG, Rockwell Automation Inc., SAP AG, Schneider Electric Co., Werum Software & Systems AG, and Yokogawa Electric Corp.
To Buy a Copy Of This Report:-
Key questions answered in this report:
· What will the market size be in 2016 and what will be the growth rate?
· What are key market trends?
· What is driving this market?
· What are the challenges to market growth?
· Who are the key vendors in this market space?
· What are the market opportunities and threats faced by key vendors?
· What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948