Ultra HNWIs In The United Kingdom 2013
· This report is the result of WealthInsight’s extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in the UK.
· The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2007 (the peak before the global financial crisis) and the end of 2012. This enables us to determine how well the country's UHNWIs have performed through the crisis.
To Read The Complete Report with TOC :-
This report reviews the performance and asset allocations of Ultra HNWIs in the United Kingdom and highlights top-performing cities. It also includes an evaluation of the local wealth management industry.
· UHNWI volume, wealth and allocation trends from 2007 to 2012
· UHNWI volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2017
· UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
· Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
· Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2007-2012)
· Number of wealth managers in each city
· City wise ratings of wealth management saturation and potential
· Details of the development, challenges and opportunities of the Wealth Management and Private Banking sector in the UK
· Size of the UK wealth management industry
To Buy a Copy Of This Report:-
· Largest domestic private banks by AuM
· Detailed wealth management and family office information
· Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948