TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) market to grow at a CAGR of 7.92 percent over the period 2012-2016. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the presence of stringent fuel efficiency standards. The Global Continuously Variable Transmission market has also been witnessing the emergence of next-generation CVT. However, the adoption of the ultra-quick shift concept could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
To Read The Complete Report with TOC :-
TechNavio's report, the Global Continuously Variable Transmission Market 2012-2016, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the market in the Americas, Europe, Asia, and the ROW: it also covers the Global Continuously Variable Transmission market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
The key vendors dominating this space include BorgWarner Inc., Fuji Heavy Industries Ltd., JATCO Ltd., and ZF Friedrichshafen AG.
The other vendors mentioned in this report are IAV Automotive Engineering Inc., LuK GmbH and Co. KG, and Ricardo plc.
To Buy a Copy Of This Report:-
Key questions answered in this report:
· What will the market size be in 2016 and what will be the growth rate?
· What are key market trends?
· What is driving this market?
· What are the challenges to market growth?
· Who are the key vendors in this market space?
· What are the market opportunities and threats faced by key vendors?
· What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948