Emerging Opportunities In Moroccos Cards And Payments Industry: Market Size, Trends And Drivers, Strategies, Products And Competitive Landscape
The report provides detailed market analysis, information and insights into Morocco’s cards and payments industry, including:
· Current and forecast values for each category of Morocco’s cards and payments industry including debit cards, credit cards, prepaid cards and charge cards
· Comprehensive analysis of the industry’s market attractiveness and future growth areas
To Read The Complete Report with TOC:-
· Analysis of various market drivers and regulations governing Morocco’s cards and payments industry
· Detailed analysis of the marketing strategies adopted for selling debit, credit, charge and prepaid cards used by various bankers and other institutions in the market
· Comprehensive analysis of consumer attitudes and their buying preferences for cards
· Competitive landscape of Morocco’s cards and payments industry
Morocco’s card payments channel recorded robust growth during the review period (2008–2012) and registered a CAGR of 15.14%, growing from MAD92.1 billion (US$12.0 billion) in 2008 to MAD161.9 billion (US$18.9 billion) in 2012. The growth was driven by infrastructural improvements such as contactless technology, an increase in the adoption of smartphones, and a reduction in card fraud.
To Buy a Copy Of This Report:-
Over the forecast period (2013–2017), the channel is projected to grow from MAD174.9 billion (US$20.8 billion) in 2013 to MAD207.2 billion (US$24.6 billion) in 2017, after registering a CAGR of 4.32%. A rise in disposable income levels, stable inflationary forecasts, positive employment opportunities and an increasing volume of corporate and leisure travelers are some of the key factors expected to drive growth in the channel over the forecast period.
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948