MHealth App Performance Benchmarking
The report analyses the performance of 795 successful mHealth apps in USA, Germany, Brazil, Japan and UK
· Downloads: Average monthly and total lifetime downloads for free and paid apps
· Pricing: Pricing of top 10 paid mHealth apps
· Number of apps: Benchmarking including 795 successful mHealth apps
· Platform: mHealth apps for iPhone, iPad and Android phones
· mHealth app categories: Apps in the Health & Fitness and Medical category
· mHealth apps: Apps that have been listed in the top 10 from December 2012 to February 2013
To Read The Complete Report with TOC:-
Mobile healthcare is on its way to become a multi-billion dollar market. With digitalized patients' records, huge spendings and ubiquitous mobile phones the possibilities of improving patients’ outcome and reduce health care cost has huge potential. App publishers on the other hand report serious problems to generate enough revenues to finance their ideas.
The 170 pages report mHealth App Performance Benchmarking provides a detailed performance benchmarking between countries and details on a country level. The benchmarking contains a chapter with direct comparison between countries (business models, app lifetime, subcategory distribution, multi-platform success) as well as chapters for each country (USA, Germany, UK, Brazil and Japan with the above benchmarking of business models, app lifetime, subcategory distribution, multi-platform success).
To Buy a Copy Of This Report:-
The report compares the mHealth app performance in the USA, Germany, UK, Brazil and Japan.
Each country analysis includes: Category benchmarking (Health&Fitness and Medical), business model benchmarking (free and paid), app lifetime benchmarking, app subcategory distribution benchmarking and multi-platform publishing benchmarking.
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948