There is a high degree of pent-up demand among prospective first-time buyers, with nearly 4 million UK adults looking to buy their first home over the coming year. However, with house prices still high relative to average earnings and tighter lending controls, for example in relation to income multiples and LTVs, the majority of these prospects will remain aspirational homeowners.
To Buy the Copy Of This Report Visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis-details/mortgages-uk-march-2013
Sarah Hitchcock, Senior Analyst – Financial Services
Some questions answered in this report include:
- Why is home ownership declining?
- And how are house prices contributing to the problem?
- So how much demand is there to buy property?
- What are the main implications of the MMR?
- What is the future for interest-only mortgages?
- How much competition is there in the market?
- What is the outlook for new mortgage lending?
To Read the Complete Report with TOC Visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/166341
MarketResearchReports.Biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are especially designed to save time and money of our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948